Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy mineral wear make-up?

I want to know a store, possibly in the mall, that sells mineral wear make-up.Where can I buy mineral wear make-up?
If u want a cheap mineral make-up than go to ur local drugstore lyke Wallgreens, Wall-mart, Target etc. and they will have mineral make-up that cost $9.00 to $12.00. Now i know u think thats a little expensive but if want something lyke bare minerals or sheercover than u can find them in Ulta Stores but those cost $20.00 to $30.00. my sister uses a mineral make-up that is good for when u get break outs. Well i hope my suggestions helped with what ur trying to look for.


xoxoxoxo,


johncenalover122497Where can I buy mineral wear make-up?
Well I no Walgreens does.


But if you're looking for a place in the mall most likely Bath %26amp; Body works sells it.


Victoria Secrets.


Or probably any department stores that have make-up counters.


I hoped I helped.
Pretty much any makeup line sells mineral makeup now... clinique, mac, estee lauder, I don't know about benefit but they probably do. I love cliniques mineral makeup it makes my skin so soft and it stays perfect all day.
bare minerals at sephora (it's expensive)


physicians formula at target, cvs, rite aid, etc...


works well and is affordable.


=]
walmart


sephora


target


or go to eyeslipsface.com


they have mineral makeup along with ALOT of other things that are a dollar





(everything is $1 but the mineral makeup!)
they sell some good kinds at like drug stores from like covergirl, physicians formula, neutrogena almost all of those drugstore brands have it
sephora, bare minerals, target
Target or Wal-Mart are the places to go! It's affordable, and good quality!!! :)
Sephora probably sells a lot of different kinds it if they have those where you live
sephora, but i've also seen it at sally beuty supply and cvs/rite aid
Ulta Salons, google it
It is in walmart and in kmart.
Walmart and Target sell it.





But Bare Minerals is better. :)
longs, target, walmart





although i'm not sure that any of those are in the mall
I've seen it at Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash