Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mineral make-up? Where can I buy it in the UK?

I want one that isn't too sparkly, and gives good coverage without showing up my dry skin. I need to try a product before I buy full size. I have fair skin with yellow undertones.What is the best mineral make-up? Where can I buy it in the UK?
I love bare essentials. They make the best foundations and blushers and are completely minerals. You can get them off Ebay for really decent prices, or if you are willing to pay full price, QVC often has a beauty day, where there will be a programme on Bare Essentials. Love it!What is the best mineral make-up? Where can I buy it in the UK?
cheaper than ebay or qvc in the UK is www.glitznglama.co.uk Report Abuse

try urban decay surreal skin mineral make up in supernatural which is a light yellow toned shade i use it and swear by it! its not tested on animals is reasonably priced and you can find it in any good debenhams store.
Naked Minreals is really good because it is pressed rather than loose... try to google it.
Bare ecsentuals is the best mineral makeup brand!
bare minerals by bare escentuals is sold by www.qvcuk.com. check it out for kits, that have smaller sizes. this is the best make-up i have found in 20 years!
You can get loads and loads form The Body Shop!
I am not sure if by mineral you mean natural or something else, but origins stuff is really really good.
ditto to ';spannerintheworks'; bare essentials really are the best :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash