Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When I go school suplies//clothes shoping can//should I... buy make up?MOMS HELP TOO.?

ask to buy some make up (I have till Aug 18 till i go shoping). Id go natural like...


black eyeliner on top only!


brown maybe pink/purple eye shadow..


and then lip gloss.








i'll be going into the 8th grade...is that a good time to? My neighbor did at that time...








id be with my mom asking her.When I go school suplies//clothes shoping can//should I... buy make up?MOMS HELP TOO.?
Well, you're very responsible and reasonable when you say that you're going to ask your mom! Good job! Don't be like some of the other girls who just do things without asking. Mothers know best!!!





Anyways, grade 8 is a reasonable time to start wearing make-up. That's when I started. But, keep it simple, don't over do it. Or, you can apply make-up and show your mother to see if she thinks it's okay. Doing this will make your mother feel more comfortable when you go off to school.





I think that what you want to do with your make-up is perfect.When I go school suplies//clothes shoping can//should I... buy make up?MOMS HELP TOO.?
if you want to wear makeup you're ready. just don't go over the top. you should still look your age.
yes definitley do it!


i was in 8th grade last year and i wore makeup practically everyday. my mom has no problem with it so she let's me where what i like.


i usually just put on some lipgloss and mineral makeup and some eyeliner.


i think it's about time that you can wear makeup!





xoxo
Sure if you want to wear it. For your age it's best to have your makeup look as natural as possible, keep it simple. Also a good thing to do since you haven't worn makeup before would be to stop at one of the cosmetic counters in a department store and have them show you how to apply it, and give you some tips on what eye shadow colors and such would look good on you. That way you'll know how much of something you'll need to apply and how to blend different shades of color properly.
i started wearing cover up in the eigth grade, and now i wear eyeliner and im going to be a freshman. some people just don't need that much make-up.





people look horrible with too much make-up so don't over do it, and keep it light.





and i have always worn lip gloss, i love it!





you might also want to try silver eye shadow, it looks great.
yep u r old enough and the shades sound beautiful. go for it!
Of course, everyone wants a new and exciting look for the beggining of the year.. Coming to a new grade is a great time for new privileges. I'd say to go for the make up! It's something fun to try, and if you don't like it, you don't need to wear it. Eigth grade definitley isn't too young, I'm in ninth and I started in sixth.
for some great ideas on makeup application, go to makeuphelp.com
Eighth grade is old enough for makeup. I'm glad to hear you like the natural look-the best make up job is the one that doesn't look made up. As for colors, there's a website that can help you choose your best colors-not only for makeup, but for clothing and accessories also. The link is: http://www.colormebeautiful.com


Have a great school year!
Yes! do it! I'm only going to 6th grade and nearly everybody's wearing make-up now!
I am going into 8th grade to...all that I wear is eye shadow, black top liner, and mascara. I would get light pinks, purples, blues, and creams to wear and then a thin line of eye liner(Victoria's secret has great liquid eyeliner!) and then mascara on the toop and bottem lashes. If you have a locker then I would put just put lip gloss in your locker or carry it around in your backpack. GOOD LUCK!
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash