Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If I tan my face should I buy a different shade of make up?

I have fair skin and I'm planning to get tanned, can I use the same make up or should I buy a darker one?If I tan my face should I buy a different shade of make up?
Yes, get a different shade of makeup or if not it will look fake. Have a shade of makeup for fall/winter and one for spring/summer.If I tan my face should I buy a different shade of make up?
that very much depends on e b4 and after. if there is a big difference then of cos u should change to a darker tone.
yes, get the color that matches your skin tone.
Wait until you're as dark as your plan on getting, then go buy your foundation. Or you could just use some bronzer; that works for nearly every skin tone.
Yes, you should.


Unless you want to look like a geisha. :]
You can use the same makeup until it looks ridiculous and when you appear like a geisha. Otherwise it blends in just the same as long as you don't get across the color spectrum. it is better not to overly tan your face as much as your body because of aging and people just look better closer to their natural colors.
Yes, just go up a shade or two. You may also want to buy a bronzer, and a slightly darker shade of blush too. What I do sometimes is mix together my light foundation and a darker shade of foundation, and it matches my skin better that way as I get darker and darker from tanning. But if you're going to do that make sure you buy the same brands!
The first couple times you tan, you should probably be fine. But the more you tan, obviously (and hopefully) the darker you will get. If you use a color on your face that is too light, than having a natural look won't be as obvious. If you are big into taking pictures, you will definitely be able to tell whether your makeup is too light or too dark for you. So the darker you get, try to get a shade one or two shades darker to what you are using now. I tan all the time, and it clears up my face and I feel more comfortable to only put a little bit of blush on and head out the door! The tanner you are, the less makeup you should use anyway! Hope that helps.
well when you get darker in a while you'll have to buy the next shade color.





unless you want a dark body and light face?
yes, you should by a diffferent one.. what is the point of tanning if you are just going to cover it up with lighter makeup? think about it. you need to by the makeup that is the same color as your face or there really isnt' any point to it.. good luck!
noooo, women stop wearing so much make up. seriously...
Yes.
I think you should make down payments on chemo therapy.


Skin Cancer!!!
depends on how tan you get. I have 2 ';lines'; of makeup...one for when I'm my natural color (pretty pasty) and one for when I get tan- because the difference between the two is a lot of shades. If the difference is only a shade or two you don't have to worry about it, but if you're like me and basically go from ghost-really dark then get different shades.
i would recommend a slightly darker shade.. or a bronzer!
I think you should definitely buy a different shade of makeup. or try using more of bronzer. It'll look odd if you use the same makeup you use for your fair skin.





Good! luck
I don't think you would even need makeup because your faced would be one even tone... I think you would look natural .... like Hawaiians
Yes you will need a make-up shade to fit your tan
you should buy darker ones,


the light colored makeup might not work on dark skin.


if you get it tanned


start using darker color like brown or black.
definitely! you have to look for a new shades of make-up that will match your complexion. Not all shades and colors will fit you specially you get yourself tan.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash