Monday, June 21, 2010

I was just wondering if there is a face model that you can buy to practise make-up on?

I'm learning make-up and i can't always rely on people to practise on so i was just wondering if you can buy a doll (no the children's one) a professional model face that you can practise make-up on... if there is such thing, can you pleas e tell me where i can purchase one. Thanks a millionI was just wondering if there is a face model that you can buy to practise make-up on?
I'm not really sure... I know that if you go to Seventeen.com, you can print out a variety of faces to practice makeup on. I know I used to... you really should try it, even if it isn't exactly what you're looking for.





There's something like 5 different skin tones and you can save the papers afterward. Good luck!I was just wondering if there is a face model that you can buy to practise make-up on?
i think so


i will be hard to bleand stuff though


plastic plus blending equals :(
Go to Sally Beauty's website that is where i think my sister got hers she works as a beautician!
You can try but it's not at all the same as applying to skin. Plastic is not porous, it does not have spots, dark circles, lines and other imperfections you find on a human face. You also don't get practice working with different eye, lip and overall face shapes, different skin tones, eye colour, etc
Hi





You can get them but - The only thing with practicing make up on a practice head is that in all honesty it will be difficult to get any real idea of how the colours will blend together,for example the eyes.





The plastic and skin are very different and personally I think it would be far more practical to practice on real people or even yourself!





When I did my training at college we had to do several case studies then place the colours we had used onto a face drawn on paper,as I blended the colours together it gave a totally different result than that of when applied to a real face.





I think these dummy heads are good maybe for hair and even learning face painting techniques but for make-up,which involves a lot of blending I dont think it's very worthwhile.This is just my personal opinion though for what it's worth.





I think you would be best practising on yourself.





X
yes
Use your own face... you will achieve a better result that any plastic face and putting make up on someone else is completely different that putting it on you directly... then what suits someone else doesn't obviously suits you.


Start practising and have fun !



i found some!


yippppeeeee!
I don't know the answer but I would like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash