Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Make-up Can I Buy That I Won't Be Allergic To?

I have to be careful on what I use because my skin is very sensitive. What make-up is really good for sensitive skin, that I won't be allergic to? and where can I buy it?





It can't be really expensive!What Make-up Can I Buy That I Won't Be Allergic To?
Each product has a different ingredient list and you won't know for 100% that you will be OK with it until you test an area of your arm with it and wait 24 hours to make sure you don't break out.





For you, I would recommend going to a high end department store and have a make up person do your ';Color Pallet'; and then take each product she recommends and have her put a dab/smear of it on your arm.





Have her write down each product name and number them by the order on your arm.





Then, the next day or two, you can wash them off, check for irritation, then go back and buy the products that didn't mess with you.





No matter how big the letters ';Hypoallergenic'; are written on a box, it doesn't mean crap since every single person is different and something that doesn't bother ME in the slightest could potentially KILL you and vice versa so don't go on what the company claims...





Unless it sits on your skin and you know for sure... Don't waste your money.





To choose the right products for the cost, look in to a book called ';Don't go to the make up counter without me';.





It is written by an insider in to the cosmetics industry and tells you what products are all made by the same company, with the same ingredients, but for half the price...





Then you can guarantee quality without having to spend twice as much.





Like... Clinique is made by the same company as... Damn... I can't remember off hand but Clinique is the SAME EXACT PRODUCT for half the price, in a different box.





And unfortunately, you will have to spend higher then Walgreen鈥檚 prices to get something that won't irritate you.What Make-up Can I Buy That I Won't Be Allergic To?
you know how when you go to Macy's or JCPenney's, there's a cosmetics counter for each brand of makeup that the store sells? You can just go to one of the make up artists there and ask about it. They should be able to help you alot. Good luck~
I don't mean this in a smart way, just wondering...have you tried non-allergenic. If so, then you may try some type of natural made makeup. I'm not sure on a brand though. A dermatologist might can help you find something that works for you. Good luck!
ALMAY!! it's hypoallergenic.


i once had a break out to maybelline and i started using almay and it's soo light and it feels good on you skin!!
neutrogena clinique
hmmmm avon? anything thing dat say hypo allergic i guess





i use estee lauder which da best but its a lil pricey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash