Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's some good make up brands I can buy from Target?

I'm korean and have oily skin. I need something that won't make my face look greasy and slick a few hours after I apply.What's some good make up brands I can buy from Target?
l'Oreal's mineral foundation. Make up to buy a good brush - do not use the little bristtley brush that comes with it.What's some good make up brands I can buy from Target?
Well, see if your target carries the queen collection from covergirl. That collection has the best tones for asian and darker skin tones. Being one, that was the best option. You could try L'Oreal's foundation too.


If you are into minerals, try everyday minerals, they have a huge variety of colors. you can try the samples for free and then buy them if you like it. You just need to pay for shipping which is around 3-4 bucks.


Check them out on www.everydayminerals.com
Almay... their smart shade makeup line is the best. i use that foundation as a base everyday, its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash