Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best place to buy all different kinds of make-up brushes?

What store can i buy different types of make-up brushes? Good quality but inexpensive. I know about online places like e.l.f but my mom doesn't like online shopping at all. its like a phobia of hers. the walmart and target around our house sucks so those are not good places. my friend gave me alot for my birthday but she got them online. What is the best place to buy all different kinds of make-up brushes?
try sephoria the make-up brush I got from target was total crap, so don't go thereWhat is the best place to buy all different kinds of make-up brushes?
Sephora definitely. It's got a ton of different brands. However, obviously, they're more pricey than the crappy ones you get at the drugstore but its worth it.
Well I personally think that Target has lots of the best choices and they are not cheap but not expensive they are average price and most likely most reasonable.
I really like these ones at my local Wallgreens. They are extremely nice, in expensive and very useful.
sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash