Monday, June 21, 2010

When i go buy make-up i test my boyfriend by asking him lets see if this looks good on you and he lets me?

me apply it on him does this make him gay?When i go buy make-up i test my boyfriend by asking him lets see if this looks good on you and he lets me?
no i think it makes him caring.When i go buy make-up i test my boyfriend by asking him lets see if this looks good on you and he lets me?
Just because he lets you apply make up doesn't mean he's gay...


I hate stereotypes.
yea. lol i haven't met a man yet that would willingly let me put make up on them. not saying he's gay cause thats just a stupid sterotype just a bit weird. lol.
umm that makes him really creepy and on the verge (sorry, my opinion) of being gay
Of course not..he just want to make u happy %26amp; it means he's comfortable enough around you that he's willing for u to do that to him. Many guys dont want their GF apply him a make up although a bit %26amp; just for fun.
no. absolutely not. maybe hes just trying to make you happy. im sure your the only person who sees it.
yes or he wants to be a woman.
Nope. But it's really really nice of him since some guys would not be willing to do that.....so be sweet to him and do something special for him to thank him. Like buy him something from the store that he will like or buy him something good to eat from the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash