Monday, June 21, 2010

How can i tell my perents and freinds im a transexual and to buy me make up and dresses skirts etc?

If you're serious, your first step should probably be to talk to your mother alone. I don't know your parents, but I know my own and those of several of my friends. All the mothers were far more understanding and accepting of the idea of one less son and one more daughter than the fathers were. In most cases the fathers eventually came around to the idea, but usually only after some persuasion by the mothers.





You need your mother on your side for more than just to convince your father that this is right for you. She'll also likely have to be your mentor for learning about the many things you'll need to learn in order to function as a woman in the world. Clothes, makeup, hair and jewelry are only the tip of the iceberg. Mannerisms, gestures and dozens of other little things that you probably haven't considered are very different for girls than they are for boys.





Prepare yourself for a barrage of psychological and psychiatric professionals who will rip your psyche apart on their way to determining if you're really TG or just a crossdresser.





Don't expect your parents to buy you your new wardrobe. Be prepared to earn the money yourself for all that you'll need, and be aware of the fact that making extra money isn't as easy for girls as it is for boys, and it's even tougher for a transitioning TG, because even babysitting jobs . . . the mainstay of extra money for girls . . . will be nearly impossible to get. I would suggest that you mow a lot of lawns and wash a lot of cars before trying to transition at all.





Good luck. You're going to need it.How can i tell my perents and freinds im a transexual and to buy me make up and dresses skirts etc?
Be gentle about how you tell them. Be reasonable, but don't expect them to buy you your goodies. No parents buy much makeup for their daughters, so i doubt they would buy much for you, either.How can i tell my perents and freinds im a transexual and to buy me make up and dresses skirts etc?
Buy me make-up and dresses. Sounds like you need attention. If you were a functioning transsexual you would be


having a lot more trouble keeping it from your friends and


family........HIGHLANDER
you can come over and play dress up at my house any time
Telling them you are Trans is one thing and a very big turning point in your life so good luck with that %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;


expecting them to buy your make up and clothes is just cheeky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash