Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good brand of make-up that I can buy in the store?

I would like to know of a good,cheap brand of make-up that I could buy at like Wal-Mart or somewhere like that.What is a good brand of make-up that I can buy in the store?
I used to use Cover Girl, it never gave me any problems w/ my skin and I have also heard that the Neutrogena make-up is good. For lip color - L'OrealWhat is a good brand of make-up that I can buy in the store?
Neutrogena or Almay...
N.Y.C. or Covergirl. You might also try ordering an Avon catalog or finding someone in your neighborhood that sells Avon. Avon make-up isn't very exspensive but it's really good.
I like Loreal products. But Almay is also good and both can be bought at Wal-mart.
i luv maybelline mascara...and neutrogena ligloss,covergirl lipstick... revlon blush....
There are many types of make-up. Do you know what skin type you are oily, normal, combination skin. Ask the cosmotic person at the drug store.
You are a dirty whore if you shop at Wal-Mart.
HeatherLyn seems to know way too much about whores. You responded to another answer that you liked anal. Talk about dirty whore....





Butterfly - Almay is a inexpensive but decent brand. Remeber you get what you pay for. Isnt that right HeatherLyn, your a cheap as cheap can be!!!
LOREAL COSMETICS ARE GREAT AND NOT TOO EXPENSIVE AND ALSO NEUTROGENA HAS SEVERASL MAKE-UPS THAT ARE GREAT AND LESS EXPENSIVE.
Almay
neutrogena. its really food stuff with an spf too!
prestige! its at rite aid and i think target and stuff like that i am so in love with this brand their make up is amazing and its really cheap
I think Cover Girl.


I use it but i dont get it frum Wal-Mart
Personally, my favorite brand is Revlon. I have oily, beige skin. They're the only brand I use basically, although sometimes I do like to try different brands. But I never stray from Revlon for my basic, everyday products.
L'Oreal and Revlon are probably the best overall. Neutrogena has some good products but doesn't offer the range of products %26amp; colors that the other two do. Almay %26amp; Maybelline aren't bad. Cover Girl's products are generally not the best quality.
maxfactor is good and you can buy it at walmart or dollar stores.
i personaly prefer neutrogena cause it is good for your skin...and they have different types for different types of skin.
u can go to savon's or walgreens. they are cheap and they have L'oreal, Revolon, and Mac. if you like these names u can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash