Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy good quality make-up for a great price, that's NOT online?

I admit, I'm a make-up junkie. But my mom doesnt really like buying stuff off the 'net.


Where can I go to get good make up for a deal?


Thanx!Where can I buy good quality make-up for a great price, that's NOT online?
MAC you can buy this at the mallWhere can I buy good quality make-up for a great price, that's NOT online?
I would go to Ulta, they have a bunch of different companies with various prices. Clinque has good prices, and MAC is good quality and isnt too expensive. I would also recommend Jemma Kidd, a make-up artist who started a make-up line. They sell her products at Target.






Jemma Kidd. Her stuff is the best. She started selling online, and I think you can get her stuff at Target or Kmart
wal-mart. where else? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash