Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is some good make up at sephpra to buy ?

I'm making a trip to sephpra to get some new makeup. I line the top of by eyes with black liner but I want an eyeliner for the bottom,except in something lighter like brown. However I can't find an eyeliner that I can wear on the bottom that does smudge below my eyes after a while. Is there any kind u know of that works really well?What is some good make up at sephpra to buy ?
Urban Decay is my favourite brand from Sephora.





Mac fluidline does not budge even when it's applied to the waterline. It's a cream liner that needs to be applied with a small angle brush. But it you need something to stay put, you should try it.What is some good make up at sephpra to buy ?
OMGGG!!!! I love sephora!


Okay. urban decay has amazing eyeliner in like practically the rainbow, and it glides on perfectly and is very smooth


If you want a good mascara, i recommend diorshow. it is amazing


shadows- also urban decay


blush- nars!
sephora??aanything two faced

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash