Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can i buy air-brush make-up?

I know that Sally Hansen brand had an air-brush makeup but they discontinued it. Do you now when their new air-brush product is coming out? Also i dont want like a professional expensive one just a nice one that'll make my skin look really good. Thanks.Where can i buy air-brush make-up?
I know you said you dont want a professional one but really you get what you pay for...ive been using Dinair Airbrush Makeup for 2 years now and its amazing! It makes my skin look flawless and it lasts all day...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin. The are the originators in airbrush makeup so you really are getting the best of the best...id google Dinair and just look through their site...i honestly have never been happier with makeup...i hope i helped...even a little...=)Where can i buy air-brush make-up?
macpro.com sells airbrushes.





Christian Dior makes an air-brush make up. It's called airflash. I use it all the time. It only comes in fourshades I believe, and it's about 55 dollars for a can. It has full coverage, it's not cakey and lasts all day! It's better if you apply it to your face or a brush and blend it out.





http://beauty.dior.com/usa/en/base.html#鈥?/a>
Sephora has a really good brand and I believe so does Bloomingdale's.
When did they discontinue it.


Cause there were ones in store like a month ago and i was serching all over cvs and couldn't find one i was so mad.
you should try luminous air I have it and it's grate it also came with a travel case.
I see sally hansens brand at ULTA a few days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash