Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I buy Dainty Doll Make Up?

Hey guys!





I live in Exeter in Devon and I'm very pale! I've just found out about Dainty Doll Make up by Nicole Roberts and wondered if I can buy it in a shop near by? I know about the online store but I'd rather get to try it before I buy!





Thank you!Where can I buy Dainty Doll Make Up?
I heard about this too in Sugar magazine, I thought it was great but couldn't find it in Boots or Superdrug so I went online and got some at ASOS.com they also do clothes cheaply. ;)





http://www.asos.com/Dainty-Doll/Cat/pgec鈥?/a>





They have it here from 拢6 too





http://www.jellypongpong.com/





Hope I helped! ^_^Where can I buy Dainty Doll Make Up?
hmmm i think you can just get it on jellypongpong


try looking on the website to see if there's anywhere else
visit the following url
probably at sephora
Its only available online I'm afraid. ASOS has a good range.
I've only seen it available on asos.com :)
i ordered the blush/contour from





www.asos.com





its soo good! love it, im thinkin of gettin the gloss too! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash