Monday, June 21, 2010

My mom won't let me buy make-up or use any?

why is that i'm fond of make-up and my mum uses it as well. But i think me not being allowed to use make-up is kinda dieing of. But still i can't buy any why. My mum has permanant make-up and she thinks is pretty i do as well. It's not heavy though. She is a beautician/ She still won't let me use make-up why is that.My mom won't let me buy make-up or use any?
it might be how old you are. if you are younger she doesn't want you to look trashy.My mom won't let me buy make-up or use any?
Well, maybe your mother doesn't like you to wear make-up because of your age, or she is afraid you won't be able to do it right like hers since she is a beautician.





Maybe she just doesn't like it on you because your young and have a young face and it will ruin it or something ( hats what my mom said).





I got mine when I was 12, I wore brown eyeliner, black mascara no eyeshadow or lipstick. It was all light and I wasn't aloud to wear it everyday.


The only reason I got it was because my friend and I, her mom and my mom were at this really good makeup/hair/nail store to purchase a lot of things.I got a light brown and dark brown eyeliner, because it is not as harsh as black.
I don't know how old you are, but chances are it's because your young and your mother doesn't want you to ruin your skin at such a age. Just ask if you can get some for your birthday or Christmas, I'm sure she'll get you some.
Ehhh. Well It depends on how old you are. If you under 12 i would agree with your mom. If you're over 12 then i think you should be allowed. And i think that maybe your mom is just doing what she thinks is best.
how old are you? you really shouldn't start using a ton of makeup till you're like 15-16, if you're 13-14 you could use some mascara, maybe lipgloss, but it all depends on your age !
depends how old you are. she probably doesnt want you to look alot older then you are. why don't you ask her if you could just use super light natural makeup?
If you start using make up too young by the time you turn 25 you'll look like your 50 no one is going to ask you out
Well how old you? Maybe you are too young and that's why she won't allow you to wear make up just yet!
Ask her why and you'll find out.
she's just afraid of seeing you grow up. it's parenting, you'll be able to wear it sooner or later
Well, how old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash