Monday, June 21, 2010

Ingredients or products I should avoid if I were buying make-up or skincare?

Ingredients containing any part of an animal.Ingredients or products I should avoid if I were buying make-up or skincare?
Avoid mineral oil... mineral oil only stays on your skin and your skin will dry out.. other products without the oil will let your skin absorb it and get the special ingredients.Ingredients or products I should avoid if I were buying make-up or skincare?
Avoid the oil-based ones...if you don't want a makeup that has animal part ingredients to it then choose a brand that doesn't test to animals.
I avoid/won't buy anything that has to do w/animal testing.
alcohol is bad for your skin. anything tested on animals. cuz testing on animals is wrong.
If possible, look for the 'not tested on animals' label. It's a bunny with a red circle and slash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash