Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best make-up to buy?

I'm a Paramedic and my job makes you sweat! lol I don't like to retouch much less have the time. Anyone know a good make-up to buy for fair sensitive skin? I've always grabed the best deal on a liquid foundation and then a powder. But they don't last! They also don't look %100 but something is better then nothing....What is the best make-up to buy?
my skin is fair, dry %26amp; sensitive, and i work 12 hour shifts in the hot %26amp; humid south. bare minerals by bare escentuals is the only make-up, that stays on all day long, matches my pale skin tone, and doesn't irritate my skin. i put on mineral veil first (a trick for humid climates, or sweaty work), then foundation, and finish again with mineral veil. try it on for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how it works with your skin, before making a decision. the starter kits are 60.00, and last 2-3 months (i prefer the ';original';), including brushes, 2 shades of foundation, mineral veil, warmth (bronzer, use just a tiny bit on pale skin), glee (blush), and the how-to dvd. pleas, watch it, otherwise you'll use way too much. the full size foundation costs 25.00, and lasts me about one year, that's how little you use.What is the best make-up to buy?
Bare Minerals. I always wanted to try it when I saw those infomercials late at night, and I finally did about a year ago. I love it! I didn't think a powder could cover all the redness and acne scars. It really does, and it lasts all day. (I'm in Iraq and work 12-14 hour days!) If you put it on too thickly, your sweat can make it run a little bit though. This is the best I can think of for sensitive skin.





I've also tried Revlon Color Stay, which stays on a long time, but it's not very breathable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash