Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know where to buy good cheer make-up?

HELP!!


This is my first year cheering and my squad is having our first game in just a few weeks, and I really need new make-up!!





Anything you have is helpful!! Thank you!!Does anyone know where to buy good cheer make-up?
You don't need a certain kind of make-up it's just how you apply it and what you apply.


I use


-Covergirl eyeshadow


-Victoria secret sparkly white eyeliner on my top eyelid


-Revlon black eyeliner on my botton eyelid


-Collasol mascara on my bottom and top lashes(curl first)


-Sparkly mineral blush


-Covergirl lip gloss





Just remember to make everything darker than you normally would so people can see it from farther away.





Not to heavy that you look like a clown though.





Hope this helped.


Does anyone know where to buy good cheer make-up?
MAC-google it.They do some really cool professional preforming arts makeup.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash