Monday, June 21, 2010

All natural ways to fake make up- would you buy it?

I am writing this book, all natural ways to fake make up.- you know: things that are actually GOOD for you???


yeah, you know... that stuff.


I thought it would be great for young ladies who dont want to hurt their skin with harsh make ups, or are not allowed to wear make up. This way they arent stuck experimenting to the point of harming their eyes and skin even more severely. Also GREAT for women who dont want to spend all that mineral makeup, and stuff that works great for them, but most young ladies dont know the real benefits about it.





Would you buy it for yourself, your daughter, sister, freind, etc?


I would-- so im midway on writing this one.


Tell me so i'll know if I should try to publish it.All natural ways to fake make up- would you buy it?
Go for it! Yes, I would buy it for myself ,and for any of the other females in my life. Beauty the more natural, and healthy the better. Good Luck!All natural ways to fake make up- would you buy it?
maybe, but I don't like all-natural products. I think that they can be too abbraisive. Natural ingrediants can damage your skin more than many chemically advanced products. i dunno, i just buy my maybelline and mary kay, and I think that's about all i want to do. If you really want to show women the best kind of make-up/skin care, Mary Kay has been the #1 skin care company in America for the past 6-7 years! If you wanna tell people the real truth, then let them have at it with Mary Kay!
Yeah, I'd buy that.
I would so buy that~! I remember when i was younger and my mother didnt want me to wear make up, i regret trying it on then (when my sister gave me some of her make up) because i used to wear way too much makeup, mainly b/c i didnt know how to wear it and its not like i could ask my mother because she wouldnt allow it, and my sister was into the 90's grunge stage of her life haha. I think that would be wonderful. If i had a child i could give that book to her to show her that she doesnt need make up to feel beautiful, she can just be herself. I'd also buy it for myself because i really hate wearing makeup.
I have no clue what point you are trying to get through, no offense
I'd say research, research and more research! You have to have a market for your book. If there is no market, no publisher will buy it.





As for your topic, I think people will always be interested in finding more ways to beautify themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash